2019-08-02 17:00:00 0
青海快3 Analysis of gear oil pump parts, the role of each part of the gear oil pump, the main parts of the gear pump are: the pump body, two pump covers, a pair of gear shafts, nuts, bushings, sealing rings, gears. The pump body and the two end caps form a sealed space, and two rotating gears form an alternating sealing volume. The gear meshing line divides the sealing volume into an oil pressure area and an oil suction area. The gears rotate to form a flow distribution device.
The working principle of the gear oil pump. When the motor drives the driving gear shaft to rotate counterclockwise, the driving gear shaft drives the driven gear shaft to rotate. A vacuum is formed at the front end of the pump. The oil is sucked through the oil inlet and then squeezed by the two gears Pressure produces pressure oil, which is finally discharged through the oil outlet. In order to prevent the increase of the oil pressure or the air entering the people, the oil is not smooth. A safety valve device is designed on the pump cover. During normal operation, the safety valve is in a closed state. When the oil pressure rises above the rated pressure of the safety valve. The safety valve is pushed open by the pressure. At this time, the oil at the outlet returns to the inlet through the passage in the safety valve. It forms the circulation of the oil inside the pump body, thus playing a role in safety protection.
The function of each part of the gear oil pump is analyzed as follows:
1. The role of each part of the gear oil pump: the pump body refers to the overall anatomy of the gear oil pump.
青海快3 2。 The role of each part of the gear oil pump: the left end cover refers to the left side sealing cover of the gear oil pump。
3. The role of each part of the gear oil pump: the right end cover refers to the right side sealing cover of the gear oil pump.
4. The role of each part of the gear oil pump: the gear shaft refers to the shaft body in which the gear oil pump is mounted to rotate.
5. The role of each part of the gear oil pump: nut, shaft sleeve, sealing ring, nut for fixing function, shaft sleeve, sealing ring to prevent oil pump leakage and air leakage
6. The role of each part of the gear oil pump: the gear plays an important role in the gear oil pump, and the gears roll to mesh with each other to raise the low-pressure oil in the oil tank to an important part of the high-pressure oil that can do work.