2019-05-14 17:15:00 0
What are the faults of the gear oil pump? The gear oil pump troubleshooting method, the gear oil pump is the most commonly used auxiliary lubrication equipment in industrial machinery . Due to the complicated disassembly and assembly of the lubricating oil pump, which leads to increased difficulty in maintenance, the following gear oil pump manufacturers have organized the practical methods for your reference.
(1) Abnormal sound of gear oil pump, troubleshooting:
青海快31。 The coupling is large or poorly smooth; find or fill smooth grease;
2. The motor is faulty; reflect on the motor;
3. Abnormal accelerator; introspection of bearings and gears;
4. The device at the shaft seal is bad; introspect the shaft seal;
5. Shaft is deformed or worn; parking collapse and reflection.
(2) The lack of flow of the gear oil pump, troubleshooting:
1. The suction or discharge valve is closed; confirm whether the valve can be closed;
青海快32. The inlet pressure is low; check whether the valve can be opened;
青海快33. Outlet pipeline infarction; confirm whether the discharge volume is normal;
4. Leakage of the stuffing box; fasten, when a small amount of leakage affects consumption, the operation should be suspended and assembly testing;
5. The speed is too low; detect the actual speed of the pump shaft.
(3) Suddenly the gear oil pump stops, and the fault is eliminated:
1. Power failure; detect power supply;
2. Motor overload maintenance; check motor;
3. The coupling is damaged; open the safety cover and check the crank;
4。 The outlet pressure is too high, the interlocking response; the detection instrument interlocking fragmentation;
5。 The bite in the pump is abnormal; after stopping, confirm the positive and negative turning car;
6。 The shaft and bearing are stuck and stuck。 Confirm by cranking。
(Four), the gear oil pump does not produce oil, and the fault is eliminated:
青海快31。 The direction of rotation is opposite; confirm the direction of rotation;
2。 The suction or discharge valve is closed; confirm whether the valve can be closed;
3. No oil or low pressure at the inlet; check the valve and pressure gauge;
4. Sticking too high, gear pump can not bite oil. Check the viscosity of the liquid to see if the flow rate is proportional to the speed when running at a low speed. If there is a flow rate, there is a lack of inflow.
What are the faults of the gear oil pump? The content of the gear oil pump troubleshooting method is here。 Our company is a professional manufacturer of lubricating oil pumps, gear oil pumps, triangular oil pumps, and cycloid pumps。 If you want to know the oil pump products, please consult our customer service。